BAR & WAITING STAFF
The iconic Worcestershire County Cricket Ground is not only a Cricket Ground but an exciting Events and Conferencing facility. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hard-working bar staff to join our dedicated Catering team on a casual basis.
Job Specification (Bar)
• Organise general day to day running of the bar
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness
• Ensure all credit drinks and wastage are recorded to the standard as implemented by the Manager
• Ensure prompt reporting of any malfunctioning equipment
• Be aware of bar stock levels and ensure efficient stock rotation
• An awareness of basic food hygiene
Job Specification (Waiting)
• Assisting the Senior Waiting Person to organise the general day to day running of the restaurant
• To ensure all the tables are dressed to the required standards
• To maintain a high level of service in line with the standard required by Worcestershire County Cricket Club.
• Assisting the Senior Waiting Person to ensure that all required commodities for the function are available well in advance of its commencement
• Liaise with all kitchen, bar and waiting staff to ensure smooth organisation between restaurant and kitchens
Good communication skills needed to liaise with all catering staff and members of the public
A positive, polite and happy outlook plus a willingness to perform well are essential.
If you would like to apply please email email@example.com with your CV and a short covering letter.