Job Vacancies – Facilities Cleaning Assistants
To ensure all major entrances to the facilities at the stadium are clean and well presented with particular focus prior to and after any major event.
• Maintain appropriate levels of supplies and materials at all times.
• Ensure that all public areas are presented to a high standard at all times.
• Perform Match day duties as directed by the Front of House Manager.
• Any other duties as required by the Front of House Manager.
• To ensure that all breakdowns or failure of equipment is reported to the Front of House Manager whenever necessary, and appropriate investigatory inspections are carried out.
• To adhere to the company policy on Health and Safety at all times.
• To ensure that any area of the premises is left free of any cleaning materials and equipment at the finish of the shift and secured in appropriate areas.
• To ensure that all equipment is cleaned after use.
• To assist with opening and locking up and subsequent security of all buildings and gates at New Road.
• Wear branded uniform at all times and ensure it is in a clean and presentable state.
• Ensure correct PPE is worn when required and other members in your team are directed to do so also.
• Keep all storage areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Attend and participate in training courses as required.
• Participate enthusiastically in all team meetings.
• Perform any other reasonable tasks as required by the Front of House Manager or in the interests of the team.
• To work out your daily duties from function sheets.
• To dispose of all waste.
• Report any damage or breakages to fixtures and fittings, this includes any failure of services such as water or electrical supplies.
A passionate, confident, reliable individual, who strives to go the extra mile whilst working as part of a successful team, and who can deliver the best in customer service.
Due to the nature of the business some weekend and evening work may be required as part of this role.
If you are interested, please email Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV.