Job Title: Duty Manager
Reporting to: Front of House Manager
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
As Duty Manager you will be responsible for ensuring excellent care is given to each and every one of our customers. You will have a flair for catering, huge energy, personality, confidence, the ability to work under pressure, excellent customer service skills, a strong focus on delivering high quality food and a keen eye for detail.
You will work closely with our Head Chef and Front of House Manager to ensure the service offered matches that of the excellent food which we offer.
• To deliver the highest standards of service throughout the venue ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
• Previous experience in a fast paced customer facing catering operation is essential
• Confidence and experience in managing staff and the ability to take ownership
• Excellent man management and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Passion for delivering the highest quality food and service
• High standards of presentation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
Due to the nature of the business, weekend and evening work will be required as part of this role, working 5 out of 7 days.
If you are interested in the above role, please email with your CV and a covering letter to