Having invested heavily into new systems, the club are looking for a Membership & Customer Service Executive to help them to build, retain and engage with members, while being responsible for customer service requirements across all areas of the business.
As this role is crucial to the growth and long term success of Worcestershire County Cricket Club, you will need to have strong organisation skills, absolute attention to detail and be able to deliver a great customer experience.
The Membership & Customer Service Executive will be required to work closely with our Commercial & Events team and will need to have a thorough understanding of the processes/procedures involved.
- Drive strategic best practice in Membership to ensure that our processes, systems and people deliver excellence
- Manage and oversee the annual Membership Campaign
- Develop and implement the annual Strategic Membership Marketing Plan to retain and attract new Members, in collaboration with the Marketing Executive.
- Ensure the club provides an excellent customer experience for all supporters buying memberships and match tickets from Worcestershire County Cricket
- Ensure we deliver strong customer focused communications and have clear processes on how to successfully manage complaints and any negative customer experience.
- To be the lead point of contact with stakeholders with regards to any ticketing/membership related enquiries
- Proactively lead on innovative operations to ensure we are always ahead of the curve
- Manage direct communications to members with the Marketing Executive
- Identify and implement best marketing practices together with the Marketing Executive
- Work with the Commercial/Events Management Team to improve Membership Department processes and service to Members.
- Oversee and manage Membership budget
- Submit Membership board reports when required
- Responsible for the Club shop, including stock management, procurement and Web Site orders and deliveries.
- Product selection & ordering from multiple suppliers
- Ongoing improvement of in-ground shop offering
- Re-stocking and merchandising in-ground shop
- Manning in-ground shop on all match days
- Monitor and fulfil online shop orders – photograph, upload product, monitor sales, find product, package up, label and post to customer
- Manual compilation and maintenance of multiple spreadsheets for Accounts – match day, non-match day and online
- To provide a personalised approach to engaging with enquiries on the telephone and face to face.
- Resolve all product and service questions by determining the root cause of the enquiry. Then offer the best option to achieve customer satisfaction and resolution within role boundaries
- To process, action, report and follow up on all customer enquires
- Point of contact for any customer complaints across all business areas, cricket and none cricket
- To produce complaint handling procedures, promoting consistency across the business
- To ensure all calls are handled in a professional manner in line with the ethos of the business
Skills & Experience Required
- Ideally, previous experience in working with customers in a sporting arena
- Competent with Outlook and Microsoft Word, with ability to complete a ‘mail merge’.
- Advanced Excel skills would be extremely useful in this position
- Exceptional organisational skills – Attention to detail and thorough documentation necessary
- Extremely motivated and passionate to drive WCCC Membership sales
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, efficient and a structured thinker
- Team player with the ability to work with varied stakeholders
- Ability to work extended hours on all WCCC home games and on Membership/Club events which may take place in the evenings or at weekends.
Please pass all enquiries to Christine Cameron , Main Office, Level 1, The View or email Christine.email@example.com