Foley’s Café Supervisor
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Circa £18,000
Reporting to: Head of Catering
The iconic Worcestershire County Cricket Ground is not only a Cricket Ground but an exciting Events and Conferencing facility. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, experienced barista to join our dedicated team.
As Foley’s Café Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring excellent care is given to each and every one of our customers. You will have a great personality, a flair for catering, huge energy, confidence, the ability to work under pressure, excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail.
You will report to the Head of Catering and work closely with our Head Chef and catering team to ensure the service offered matches that of the excellent food which we offer.
Must be flexible to work extra hours and days during peak season.
To deliver the highest standards of service throughout this iconic venue ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Previous experience in a fast paced customer facing catering operation is essential
Confidence and experience in managing staff and the ability to take ownership
An experienced Barista with high standards of presentation.
Ability to work under pressure
Passion for delivering the highest quality food and service
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team
Due to the nature of the business, weekend and evening work will be required as part of this role, working 5 out of 7 days.
If you are interested in the above role, please email with your CV and a covering letter to :
BAR & WAITING STAFF
The iconic Worcestershire County Cricket Ground is not only a Cricket Ground but an exciting Events and Conferencing facility. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, hard-working bar staff to join our dedicated Catering team on a casual basis.
Job Specification (Bar)
• Organise general day to day running of the bar
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness
• Ensure all credit drinks and wastage are recorded to the standard as implemented by the Manager
• Ensure prompt reporting of any malfunctioning equipment
• Be aware of bar stock levels and ensure efficient stock rotation
• An awareness of basic food hygiene
Job Specification (Waiting)
• Assisting the Senior Waiting Person to organise the general day to day running of the restaurant
• To ensure all the tables are dressed to the required standards
• To maintain a high level of service in line with the standard required by Worcestershire County Cricket Club.
• Assisting the Senior Waiting Person to ensure that all required commodities for the function are available well in advance of its commencement
• Liaise with all kitchen, bar and waiting staff to ensure smooth organisation between restaurant and kitchens
Good communication skills needed to liaise with all catering staff and members of the public
A positive, polite and happy outlook plus a willingness to perform well are essential.
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter.